Commercial Truck Dealership Marketing Packages
Work Truck Pros offers dealership marketing packages to make the process as easy as possible for dealers. We also offer à la carte options so you can pick and choose the marketing options that best suite your specific needs. Have questions about one of our packages or products or don’t see a service listed that interest you? Don’t hesitate to call us! Our commercial truck marketing experts are here to help.
- Built Under A Domain Name of Your Choosing and Includes Hosting
- Inventory Works for Most Any Truck or Trailer Type: Upfits, Big Rigs, Trailers, Chassis Cabs, Off Road, Custom, …
- Search Inventory by Truck or Trailer Type, Industry, Stock Number, Make, Model, Fuel, Drive, Cab/Body, VIN Number, including Dealer Selected Options, …
- MSRP, Sell and Special Pricing Options, Special Pricing Option Includes Automatic Expiration
- Easy Add Routine, both Truck and Trailer Information and Photos
- Integrates into Most Any Existing or Newly Created Website
Basic Dealer Website
- Built Under A Domain Name of Your Choosing
- Includes Inventory System
- Includes 4 Pages: Home, About Us, Meet the Staff and Contact Us, other pages s available for an additional fee
- Search Engine Optimization Based on Your Dealership and Market
- Automatic Inventory Updating, When Available
*Data File Updating $80 Month
*Invoice Loading $Call
- Advertising Inventory Updates
*Commercial Truck Trader $29/Month
*Truck Paper $Call
*Next Truck $29/Month
*Other Advertisers $Call
- Inventory Management Options $29/month
*Pre-Stock Routine with ETA Message
- Archive Inventory / CRM $100/month
- Dealership App $29/month
- Subset Inventories $29/month. (salesperson, industry, client specific)
- Dealership With Multiple Commercial Sites, Combined Inventory $Call
No Long Term Contracts, Month-to-Month
Search Engine Marketing
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) is a pay per click campaign through Google Adwords. SEM campaigns require a complex understanding of AdWords, including budgets, ad types, specific targeting, developing creative, keywords, SERP and more. Our team of expert marketers will work with you to create an optimized campaign, driving instant leads to your business.
Work Truck Pros offers brand management packages to help manage and monitor your online profiles. It’s vital to your dealership’s online presence to be active and respond to reviews online, whether good or bad. Work Truck Pros will also help your dealership solicit online reviews.
Email marketing is a great marketing avenue if you have special offers, new inventory or anything else to share with your past, current and future customers. It also keeps them engaged and your dealership top of mind when they are ready to make a purchase. Work Truck Pros will design and send out email campaigns for your dealership.
Direct Mailers are a great way to reach your past, present and future customers. Work Truck Pros can design and send out postcards, flyers, brochures and any other type of direct mail piece you’d be interested in.
Interested in Marketing Solutions for your Commercial Truck Dealership?
Contact Work Truck Pros through the contact form below, or give us a call today to discuss marketing options for your dealership. (866) 782-0909