Why Choose Work Truck Pros’ Inventory System?
Top three reasons: Increase Your Sales, Time Efficiency, Inventory Management. It’s just that simple. Click Here to See a Demonstration Commercial Website.
Work Truck Pros has been bringing new ideas and inventory solutions to businesses since 1994. Over the years we’ve developed the best inventory system available for commercial truck dealers. We understand your industry and are here to help you succeed. In an industry so reliant on customer relations, our inventory system is built to help your business bring in new customers and keep them for years to come.
When you use Work Truck Pros, your inventory system and commercial dealership website will be built on your own domain. What does this mean? In this day and age your domain name is just about as important to your business identity as your business phone number. Your customers are searching online before making a buying decision, and in order to show up when they are searching, you need to be constantly working on your online presence. Without your own domain, any SEO efforts you’ve worked on in the past will be for nothing. Having your own domain name is crucial in your online presence, now and in the future.
Increase Your Sales
- Supports All Types of Trucks and Upfits – The Work Truck Pros commercial inventory system services your entire truck inventory from pickups to semi tractors and all upfit body types, no matter how obscure. During the set-up phase we will work with you to mold our inventory system to meet your needs as they are today and will continue with that refining as your needs change in the future. Click to View Demo Site
- Commercial Buyer Friendly – Commercial buyers are not like retail buyers. They have different search requirements, and won’t waste time with inventory systems that can’t address their search needs. Primarily they search for the truck type they need, e.g. Dump Truck, Bucket Truck, Contractor Truck, … Secondarily they may require specific features, e.g. Trailer Brake Controller, PTO, Gaseous Prep, … We will work closely with you to determine which search options are necessary for your commercial buyers so that they have the best possible user experience when navigating your inventory. Click to View Demo Site
- Multiple Truck Type Categories Per Truck – Many upfit trucks fit in more than one truck type category, for example a Dump Truck is often classified as a Landscape Truck too. Work Truck Pros offers the freedom to list each truck in up to 5 truck type categories. And there is no limit to what the truck type categories are, they can literally be anything you need.Click to View Demo Site
- Flexible Pricing Options – Our inventory system gives you the ability to show the prices the commercial buyers want and expect to see. It offers the common prices of MSRP, and Sell Price, and also offers a Special Price option. The Special Price option is different in that it has an expiration date. This price you set and forget. As the expiration date for a truck approaches our system will notify you by email of the coming expiration. Then when the expiration date is reached it is automatically removed. We also offer both a monthly purchase payment and monthly lease payment estimators. Click to View Demo Site
- Dealer Only Inventory – This inventory differs from the public inventory in several ways. First it is sorted oldest to newest, so the oldest trucks always display first for every search. The number of days in inventory is displayed for every vehicle. The invoice price can be displayed for every vehicle. Each vehicle’s showcase page has a Quick Quote button, which takes you directly to the quote routine for that vehicle. Dealer Only Example Inventory
- Quick Quote Routine – If you find you are spending too much time just creating quotes, then our Quick Quote routine is for you. Not only will it save you time, but it will help insure there are no misunderstandings about which truck is being quoted, as the quote includes a snapshot of the truck’s showcase page. Most quotes can be created in a minute or less. Click for Quote Example
- Archive Inventory – The Archive is an inventory of your sold upfit trucks. Our dealers find many uses for this inventory in their everyday operation. Plus a dealer can associate the sold units with the buying company. This combination makes for a powerful CRM system by providing detailed information about the upfit truck a client purchased in the past. Click to View Live Archive
- Reporting – Work Truck Pros provides reporting so you can see which vehicles are being searched and viewed the most on your inventory system. Find out what’s hot and what’s not.Click to View Report Examples
- Customer Upfit Purchases (CUP) Tracking & Reporting Program – This program can capture the Upfit purchases of your customers and can then make that information available through reports sorted by either truck type or customer.
- Analyzing Website Performance – Google Analytics offers an excellent analysis of your website’s traffic and performance. We can incorporate Google Analytics into the Work Truck Pros’ supplied website and inventory system. You then will have direct access to your Google Analytics results, so you can review these results at your leisure.
- Multi-Site Systems – Sites like Commercial Truck Trader and Truck Paper are successful because they offer a large inventory and a single shopping source. If you have multiple commercial departments, our Multi Site System will combine the inventories into one single inventory. Like national sites, each vehicle includes the logo of the department that owns the truck along with their contact information and a link to the department’s website. (See example below)
- Aging Report -Our system can automatically age your vehicles and offers automatic email notifications when a truck hits an established “Days in Inventory”. There can be multiple “Days in Inventory” triggers. Click Here to See a Report Example.
- Valuation Report – Our system can report your total investment for active trucks in the inventory. It can also sub-total your investment by primary truck type in inventory. Click Here to See a Report Example.
- Pre-Stocking Routine – Our system can pre-stock vehicles. A vehicle that is Pre-Stocked will be labeled with a pre-stock message of your choosing. The vehicle information can also include an ETA message. Both will be automatically removed when the vehicle is added to the active inventory. Click Here to See an Example.
- Inventory Upload Options – We can upload your vehicle information for you, or you have the ability to upload the information yourself. You have total freedom and we work with you to make the process as easy as possible.
- Automatic Advertising Updates – Work Truck Pros can automatically update Commercial Truck Trader, Next Truck, Truck Paper and many other advertising sites with your dealership’s inventory.
- Advanced Inventory Search – Our system lets you select the vehicle features that your dealership deems important to find in your inventory.