Why Choose Work Truck Pros’ Inventory System?
Top three reasons: Increase Your Sales, Time Efficiency, Inventory Management. It’s just that simple. Click to See Our Demonstration Website.
Work Truck Pros has been bringing new ideas and inventory solutions to businesses since 1994. Over the years we’ve developed the best inventory system available for commercial truck dealers. We understand your industry and are here to help you succeed. In an industry so reliant on customer relations, our inventory system is built to help your business bring in new customers and keep them.
Increase Your Sales
- Supports All Types of Trucks – The Work Truck Pros commercial inventory system includes your entire truck inventory. From pickups to semi tractors and all upfit body types, no matter how obscure. During the set-up phase we will work with you to mold our inventory system to meet your exact needs.
- Commercial Buyer Driven – Commercial buyers are not like retail buyers. They aren’t searching for pleasure, they are searching for a tool for their business. They are busy individuals and don’t have time to waste. Our inventory system helps them, by letting them search for exactly what they need. If they need a dump truck that is what they will search for in our inventory. Plus, they will find all the dump trucks in your inventory from that search. It will show all dump trucks Class 2 to Class 8 and both new and used.
- Multiple Truck Type Categories Per Truck – Many work trucks fit into more than one category. For instance a Dump Truck can also be used as a Landscape Truck too. Our inventory systems offers the flexibility of listing a truck into as many categories as relevant. And there is no limit to the truck type categories, they can literally be anything you need them to be. Click for Information
- Upfit Inventory Boost – This routine adds upfit trucks to your commercial inventory. All upfits include real pictures, no stock pictures. Our system allows up to five upfits per truck category. This makes for a very believable inventory. The upfits can be hand selected by the dealer or our staff will do it. The upfits can be changed daily.
- Flexible Pricing Options – Our inventory system gives you the ability to show the prices the commercial buyers want and expect to see. It offers the common prices of MSRP, and Sell Price, as well as a Special Price option. The Special Price is different in that it has an expiration date. This is a sale price you set and forget. An expiration date is not good if the expiration date is not known by the buyer. The expiration date will be shown on the truck’s showcase page Click for Information
- Quick Quote Routine – Do you find you are spending too much time just creating quotes? If so our Quick Quote routine is for you. Not only will it save you time, but it will help insure there are no misunderstandings. The quote will include pictures and description for the truck being quoted. A quote can be created in seconds. Click for Quick Quote Example
- Archive Inventory – The Archive is an inventory of your sold upfit trucks. Our dealers find many uses for this inventory. Maybe its most valuable use it when paired with our Sales History Tracking system. Click to View Live Archive
- In Depth Inventory Reporting – Our inventory system provides some of the most in-depth reporting features available to a commercial dealer. Click to View What We Mean
- Sales History Tracking – This system is one of our most valuable routines. It capture the purchase transaction of your commercial trucks. What could you do with five years of sales transactions. Transactions that included the truck type and if you also have our Archive inventory, actual truck information.
- Analyzing Website Performance – Google Analytics offers an excellent analysis of your website’s traffic and performance. We can incorporate Google Analytics into the Work Truck Pros’ supplied website and inventory system. You then will have direct access to your Google Analytics results, so you can review these results at your leisure.
- Multi-Site Systems – Sites like Commercial Truck Trader and Truck Paper are successful because they offer a large inventory and a single shopping source. If you have multiple commercial departments, our Multi Site System will combine the inventories into one single inventory. Like national sites, each vehicle includes the logo of the department that owns the truck along with their contact information and a link to the department’s website. (See example below)
- Aging Report -Our system can automatically age your vehicles and offers automatic email notifications when a truck hits an established “Days in Inventory”. There can be multiple “Days in Inventory” triggers. Click Here to See a Report Example.
- Valuation Report – Our system can report your total investment for active trucks in the inventory. It can also sub-total your investment by primary truck type in inventory. Click Here to See a Report Example.
- Pre-Stocking Routine – Our system can pre-stock vehicles. A vehicle that is Pre-Stocked will be labeled with a pre-stock message of your choosing. The vehicle information can also include an ETA message. Both will be automatically removed when the vehicle is added to the active inventory. Click Here to See an Example.
- Inventory Upload Options – We can upload your vehicle information for you, or you have the ability to upload the information yourself. You have total freedom and we work with you to make the process as easy as possible.
- Automatic Advertising Updates – Work Truck Pros can automatically update Commercial Truck Trader, Next Truck, Truck Paper and many other advertising sites with your dealership’s inventory.
- Advanced Inventory Search – Our system lets you select the vehicle features that your dealership deems important to find in your inventory.