Why Choose Work Truck Pros’ Inventory System?
Top three reasons: Increase Your Sales, Time Efficiency, Inventory Management. It’s just that simple. Click Here to See a Demonstration Commercial Website.
Work Truck Pros has been bringing new ideas and inventory solutions to businesses since 1994. Over the years we’ve developed the best inventory system available for commercial truck dealers. We understand your industry and are here to help you succeed. In an industry so reliant on customer relations, our inventory system is built to help your business bring in new customers and keep them for years to come.
When you use Work Truck Pros, your inventory system and commercial dealership website will be built on your own domain. What does this mean? In this day and age your domain name is just about as important to your business identity as your business phone number. Your customers are searching online before making a buying decision, and in order to show up when they are searching, you need to be constantly working on your online presence. Without your own domain, any SEO efforts you’ve worked on in the past will be for nothing. Having your own domain name is crucial in your online presence, now and in the future.
Increase Your Sales
- Supports Class 1 through Class 8 – The Work Truck Pros commercial inventory services your entire truck inventory, from light duty through heavy duty.
- Commercial Buyer Friendly Search Functionality – Commercial buyers are not like retail buyers. They have different search requirements, and won’t waste time with inventory systems that can’t expedite their search. Primarily they search for the truck type they need, e.g. Dump Truck, Bucket Truck, … Secondarily they may require specific features, e.g. Crew Cab, PTO, Diesel Engine, … We will work closely with you to determine which search options are necessary for your commercial buyers so that they have the best possible user experience when navigating your inventory.
- Multiple Category Option – Have a vehicle that makes sense to be listed under multiple categories? No problem! Work Truck Pros offers the freedom to list trucks under as many categories as you want.
- Flexible Pricing Options – MSRP, Invoice Plus, Rebate Pricing and Specials Pricing. Our inventory system gives you the ability to show the price you want the commercial buyers to see.
- Sold Truck (Archive) Inventory – The Archive is an inventory of sold trucks. Our dealers find many uses for this archive. Coupled with our CRM system your dealership can associate the buying company with the vehicle they purchased. In a few years from now, at your finger tips, you will know what you sold, by truck type, on what date and to whom it was sold.
- Lease Pricing – Work Truck Pros has the ability to include lease pricing within your inventory system. This feature works within your system and provides lease pricing information to your potential customers right under the main pricing section.
- Promotion Space – Multiple advertising options are available in the Work Truck Pros inventory system. We currently offer space in line with your listings and along the side rail. You can use this space to promote your dealership service department, special offers, or sell advertising spots to bring in more revenue.
- Reporting – Work Truck Pros provides reporting so you can see which vehicles are being searched and viewed the most on your inventory system. Find out what’s hot and what’s not.
- Analyzing Website Performance – Google Analytics offers an excellent analysis of your website’s traffic and performance. We can incorporate Google Analytics into the Work Truck Pros’ supplied website and inventory system. You then will have direct access to your Google Analytics results, so you can review these results at your leisure.
- Multi-Site Systems – Sites like Commercial Truck Trader and Truck Paper are successful because they offer a large inventory and a single shopping source. If you have multiple commercial departments, our Multi Site System will combine the inventories into one single inventory. Like national sites, each vehicle includes the logo of the department that owns the truck along with their contact information and a link to the department’s website. (See example below)
- Aging Report -Our system can automatically age your vehicles and offers automatic email notifications when a truck hits an established “Days in Inventory”. There can be multiple “Days in Inventory” triggers. Click Here to See a Report Example.
- Valuation Report – Our system can report your total investment for active trucks in the inventory. It can also sub-total your investment by primary truck type in inventory. Click Here to See a Report Example.
- Pre-Stocking Routine – Our system can pre-stock vehicles. A vehicle that is Pre-Stocked will be labeled with a pre-stock message of your choosing. The vehicle information can also include an ETA message. Both will be automatically removed when the vehicle is added to the active inventory. Click Here to See an Example.
- Inventory Upload Options – We can upload your vehicle information for you, or you have the ability to upload the information yourself. You have total freedom and we work with you to make the process as easy as possible.
- Automatic Advertising Updates – Work Truck Pros can automatically update Commercial Truck Trader, Next Truck, Truck Paper and many other advertising sites with your dealership’s inventory.
- Advanced Inventory Search – Our system lets you select the vehicle features that your dealership deems important to find in your inventory.