Why Choose Work Truck Pros’ Inventory System?
Top three reasons: Increase Your Sales, Saves You Time, and Helps Your Manage Your Inventory. It’s just that simple.
Work Truck Pros has been bringing new ideas and inventory solutions to businesses since 1994. Over the years we’ve developed the best inventory system available for commercial truck dealers. We understand your industry and are here to help you succeed. In an industry so reliant on customer relations, our inventory system is built to help your business bring in new customers and keep them.
Unlike some inventory systems, as you will see by our features, our inventory system is molded to meet your needs!
- Supports Common & Custom Truck Types – The dealership decides which truck types to include in the inventory. The truck types can be from the common to the obscure. The dealership can even create group types, i.e. Plumber’s Trucks. For group types, the dealership decides the truck types included in each group. Truck types and groups can change as needed.
- Assign Your Trucks to Multiple Truck Type Categories – Many work trucks fit into more than one truck type category. For instance a Contractor Truck should also be included in the Service Trucks and Concrete Trucks categories, too. Our inventory systems offers the flexibility of listing a truck into as many categories as you deem relevant. Click for More Information
- Image Interface for Truck Type Selection – The main inventory page can include rotating images as a way for buyers to select the truck type to view. The dealership can decide which truck types to include as part of this list, as well as the images to use. This option also includes multiple tabs, which can be used to group truck types. Click for Example
- Custom Inventory Search Options – Our system offers the common vehicle search options, but it also let’s you add any custom search options you might need. These might include searches for vehicles with PTO or a certain Cab to Axle measurement.
- Upfit Inventory Augmenter – This routine adds upfit trucks to your commercial inventory. It is unique in several ways. You tell us the truck type categories you want to include in your inventory. We only include upfits that have real images. We limit the number of upfits for each category to three upfits. We use only upfits that are 90 Days in inventory or older.
- Flexible Pricing Options – Our inventory system gives you the ability to show the prices the commercial buyers want and expect to see. It offers the common prices of MSRP, and Sell Price, as well as a Special Price option. The Special Price is different in that it has an expiration date. This is a sale price you set and forget. The expiration date will be shown on the truck’s showcase page Click for Information
- Quick Quote Routine – Do you find you are spending too much time just creating quotes? If so our Quick Quote routine is for you. Not only will it save you time, but it will help insure there are no misunderstandings. The quote is built from our inventory system and will include pictures and description for the truck being quoted. A quote can be created in seconds. Click for Quick Quote Example
- In-Bound Inventory – Do you want to include In-Bound vehicles in your inventory? Ours can. A vehicle that is In-Bound will be labeled with an In-Bound message of your choosing. The vehicle information can also include an ETA message. Both In-Bound label and ETA message will automatically be removed when the vehicle is added to the active inventory. Click Here to See an Example
- Archive Inventory – The Archive is an inventory of your sold upfit trucks. Our dealers find many uses for this inventory. Maybe its most valuable use it when paired with our Sales History Tracking system. Click to View Live Archive
- In Depth Inventory Reporting – Our inventory system provides some of the most in-depth reporting features available to a commercial dealer. Click to View Report Menu
- Aging Report – Our system can age your commercial inventory. It can also email notifications when a truck reaches an established “Days in Inventory” trigger. There can be multiple “Days in Inventory” triggers. Click Here to See a Report Example
- Valuation Report – Our system can report on your total investment for active trucks in the inventory. It can even summarize your investment by truck type. Click Here to See a Report Example
- Sales History Tracking – This system is one of our most valuable routines. It capture the purchase transaction for your commercial trucks. Unlike other sales history reports our report can be searched and sorted by truck type.
- Inventory Load Options – We can load your vehicle information for you, or you can load the information yourself. You decide what works best for your dealership.
- Automatic Advertising Updates – Our system can automatically update many of the national and regional websites that advertised work trucks. We even have a solution for Truck Paper, since they do not allow automatic updating,
- Analyzing Website Performance – Google Analytics offers an excellent analysis of your website’s traffic and performance. We can incorporate Google Analytics into the Work Truck Pros’ supplied website and inventory system. You then will have direct access to your Google Analytics results, so you can review these results at your leisure.
- Multi-Site Systems – If you have multiple commercial departments, our Multi Site System can combine the inventories into a single inventory. Like national sites, each vehicle includes the logo of the department that owns the truck, along with their contact information and a link to the department’s website.